Monday, March 17, 2008

Up and Down, Up and Down



Well, my legs still felt like lead after the bike ride. I jogged over to the hills going down Allen Parkway as usual. But, it seemed really slow. Today was 2 x 10 minutes of one big loop with 2 hills. I think I managed 8 loops for each set. The best part was starting at the very very back and passing people as I rand.

Here's something funny: Lee called whining about the fact that his coin purse moccasin zipper broke. When I looked at it, I couldn't fix the zipper either. So, I did the next best thing: I got on ebay to look. Sure enough, after looking at the first couple of listings, I found this one on Buy It Now. The only differences are the colors of the beads, the fact that this one has a tag and string at the back and that it's stamped "Colorado" instead of "Cody, Wyoming." It wasn't very expensive.

No comments: