Monday, March 3, 2008

You know it might be a good day . . .

. . . when you walk up to the porta-potty, look at the label that says when it was last cleaned, realize it was today and it's only 5:30 in the morning, open the door, and see TWO brand new rolls of tp. I had wondered why there were two slightly damp spots of earth. The cleaning guy must have gotten there pretty early to have been done and not seen.

I plodded along on my warm up to the hills. I don't think I ran very fast and even cut it a bit shorter than usual. Today was 4x5 min with 2 min rest on 4 different hills. The middle two were hard because of the slight tail at the base. The third one was the really tough one. The grade changed and, as usually, it was the third set (which is usually the toughest thing to do any way). I couldn't count how many hills I actually completed. But I'm pretty sure it was more than 28 total.

I'm not nearly as prepared for my 100 question multiple choice exam tonight (ok, I thought it was 200 questions). I have to start it some time between 6 and 10 pm and have 2 hours for it. Fortunately, the practice exam will be up until the modules shut down at 6. Good news is the exam is worth only 100 points. I have 55 out of 55 points right now. The paper will be worth 125 and there's still the digital poster and the final (which I don't think is cumulative, so I have a chance to bring up the grade if needed). The quizzes seemed to be mostly logical, so if I read carefully, I should be able to at least pass! I guess I wouldn't care as much, but I've managed a 4.0 so far!

No comments: