Monday, February 18, 2008

A Chill in the Air

Well, I arrived at Jackson Hill just after 5:30. I was taking my time to get ready. I confirmed that we weren't going to the Graveyard--I figured as much. With all the rain we had Saturday, I'm sure it was pretty muddy.

I headed out at about 5:44 for my warm up. When I checked Garmin after the strides and everything, it was 1.97 miles. That works. However, I ran pretty slowly. Today's workout was 2 x 10 minutes with 3 hills in each loop. I think I did one more hill in the second set. I managed to pass Martha & Babette in the first set, but only Babette in the second set. Robert, of course, was way ahead of me. And he passed me on the jog back. Oh well. I was pretty sleepy this morning, but now I'm better. The weather was a bit damp, but the temps were great! About 50 at the start.

No comments: