Monday, February 25, 2008

Up, Down, Up, Down then Up and Around, Up and Around

It was another morning of hills. I departed a bit early and arrived early, so I set the timer on my watch for 10 mintues so I could take a little nap before starting. It ended up being just a doze for 8 minutes b/c it got noisy outside. I could hear Claire talking. So I got out. I started my warm up a bit earlier than usual and I think I did about 1.75 miles. Then, it was the hills. 5 minutes up and down a steep one, 3 minutes rest, 10 minutes of the long, gradual one with a long loop recovery, 3 mintues rest, and finally 5 minutes up and down another steep hill. I tried to keep Martha & Sheryl in my sight while I did the long hill. I felt stronger during the first set and passed some people. But by the time we did the last set, I was getting tired. I think I managed to just keep pace and welcomed the stop when Kathryn stopped. We ended with 5 mintues of core. But I'm still a bit sleepy.

No comments: