Tuesday, February 5, 2008

iSwim

The alarm buzzed at 5 this morning. I couldn't find it to turn it off. It went off again at 5:30. I figured I had better drag myself to the pool.

I swam this morning--the water wasn't too cold, but it was windy. I did 50 breast as a warm up. Then 3 x (25 breast-25 free-50 breast). I rested and did 4 more sets. Rested again and finally did 3 more sets before doing another 50 breast as a cooldown for a total of 1100m. Not only is this sans HRM (b/c the Polar doesn't work in the salty pool), but it's sans watch. I was pretty pooped after. I would have loved to have taken a nap. But today was a class day. After breakfast & shower, I had some time to kill, so I napped in the car before heading to class.

Class wouldn't have been so bad if we'd had a break! The 2 students who were supposed to present didn't get a chance to. But, before you knew it, class was over.

No comments: