Thursday, February 7, 2008

Too tired to go on

I really planned to get up to spin, ab & stretch. Unfortunately, I was exhausted from yesterday. And it wasn't just the workout since I thought I was going fall asleep driving there.

We got home late last night . . . the soccer game prevented the buses from going down Kirby. There's road destruction on San Felipe that make it only one lane. Once we got past the traffic, we flew. And of course mom didn't start cooking until we got there. So dinner wasn't until 7:30 last night. Tina didn't show up until we were about to leave, so we stayed for a little longer. It was almost 10 by the time we got home. Makes for a VERY long day when you leave that house at 5. So, I was simply too tired to go on. I woke up at 4:30 and decided that I needed more sleep. Seeing as how I slept until after 7, I think I needed it. Plus, there's that half marathon scheduled for the weekend.

And on top of all that, I knew that Kelly was going to want me to go down to the court house. It is simply out of control. I spent most of the day sitting in the little conference room. The case really needs to settle. Waste of a good suit day (although my hem was non-existent).

No comments: