Monday, February 25, 2008

Melting Fog = Humidity

Well, I had planned to go run at 7 to make up for not going on Sautrday. But things got a little delayed and rescheduled, so I didn't start until 8. Since I wanted to be clean & dry by 10 for morning church (since there were dinner plans that would make evening church impossible), I only had time for an hour or so run. My fingers got a bit puffy and I did have to start walking a bit. Nevertheless, I managed a bit over 5 miles in a bit over 56 minutes. I can live with that. The unfortunate thing was that I realized that disapating fog means that it is very humid. The sun seemed very hot yesterday even though I know it wasn't. Actually, it was a beautiful day.

We had planned on brunch at the Marriott, but apparently they don't do that on Sundays. Then, after seeing how long the wait was at Barnaby's, we opted for Cafe Excess, I mean Express. Fortunately, the wait there wasn't very long--plus the Oasis Bar provided some nice munchies while we waited--pickled carrots, croutons, pickles, and olives. Croutons always make me happy.

No comments: