Friday, February 8, 2008

Violated

I've been violated again. This time it was the tv and old stereo. No video or cds (or at least I don't think).

I didn't work out today b/c we're running at Surfside tomorrow morning. And, I had to get to work early since there was that trial. It was pretty tense since the plaintiff wouldn't take the settlement offer. Fortunately, today's jury panel looked much better than yesterday's. Luckily there was a break for lunch b4 the openings. They took the settlement. I think it helped that the weather is great and the plaintiff attorneys have young kids and they had weekend plans. But, what ever it takes, right?

The garmin is charging, so I hope everyting is going to be ok tomorrow. The race isn't until 8, but they have a 6:45 start for walkers. They claim we should do 30 seconds per mile slower. I'm not going to worry about my time, but I'd love to do under 2:30.

No comments: